29 Jan Top Drawer 2016 – Our Top Picks
Featured image via Marimekko
We recently visited the Spring Top Drawer show in Olympia, London. This time, the show was much bigger than usual, with a new floor for Craft and Fashion.
Today, we wanted to round up our top picks from the show with a real focus on colour and print.
We are looking forward to visiting our next trade show.
1. Marimekko – Still creating beautiful, bold prints that will never get old.
2. Tom Pigeon – A creative design studio with a finger in every pie. From prints to jewellery, they design beautiful products each time.
3. Alfred & White – A fresh and trendy East London based home decor brand.
4. Atomic Soda – One of the freshest French design brands out there, aimed primarily at kids and big kids too.
5. Marta Bordes – Sculptural and fun lighting from Spanish and London based designer and architect.